Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pack Your Bags!

It seems as if everyone I know is in search of new luggage, I suppose it's just the thought of college (joyfully!) looming on the horizon. I am lucky and have a limitless supply of luggage from my travel loving relatives, but not everyone is so lucky. Here are some great weekend bags, you know for when you're home visiting your parents.
This is just like the duffel my dad would use while hitchhiking across the country in his college days. Except his wasn't pink. $32
My favorite weekend bag is Diane Von Furstenberg. It's from the mid 90's (once again, a relatives) but my goodness, it's like Mary Poppins' magic bag. Dian Von Furstenberg wheeled city bag, $115.16
There are few things I love more than aged leather. This is faux, but I'm also trying to save money these days. Deerfield weekender, $48

So you can sleep on the train in style. Also, I actually use this in real life and only partly because I love Breakfast at Tiffany's. Holly Golightly sleep mask, $18

No comments: