Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kinda Like Erin Wasson, But With More Showers

Yesterday I cleared out about 1/3 of my wardrobe. I said goodbye to countless t-shirts and a few Heatherette items whose sequins have fallen off. Also a few dresses that never, ever saw the light of day (for good reason). As a reward, I think I that I should get some shoes.
I just might get these for prom, floor length black deserves color and shine. Also, the t-straps will go with the fingerwaves I've been contemplating. Or maybe I'll do a Holly Golightly French twist. Christian Louboutin T-Bar sandals, $865
So she might not be anywhere if her dad wasn't a Beatle but I love Stella McCartney. Her shoes have been hit or miss with me lately, but these are most certainly a hit. Spectator pumps, $645
These are even more perfect for prom. Glitter shoes are hard to pull off. So many times they look cheap and disgusting, granted I haven't seen these in person but the various types of sequins and glitter on these pumps take them to the next level. LOVE! Jean-Michel Cazabat open toe pumps, $650
These are just up here because I saw so many Tory Burch flip-flops today I thought that I was going to go blind. Loeffler Randal sandals, $450

No comments: